Essential Orthopaedics Maheshwari PDF Download
In this post, we have shared an overview and download link of Essential Orthopaedics Including Clinical Methods 5th Edition by J. Maheshwari, Vikram A. Mhaskar. Read the overview below and download using links given at the end of the post.
The book ‘Essential Orthopaedics’ covers the fractures and injuries related to the musculoskeletal system. Essential Orthopaedics is the fifth edition of this highly illustrated resource, ideal for undergraduate revision. Each of the 48 chapters has been thoroughly revised and updated, and an MCQs section has been added to the end of each chapter to aid revision.
The chapters begin with a brief review of the relevant anatomy, before discussing basic principles and treatment, with various methods and their indications. The broad range of topics includes anatomy of bone and fracture healing, deformities and their management, bone tumors, spinal injuries, and degenerative disorders
Key Features of Essential Orthopaedics
Here’s a quick overview of the important features of Essential Orthopaedics Including Clinical Methods 5th Edition.
- The first three chapters give a detailed description of introduction, anatomy, and treatment for fractures and bones.
- Chapter four discusses on splints and tractions. Recent advancements for treating fractures and the approach to treat the patient with limb injury are also mentioned in this book.
- In chapters eight, thirteen to twenty-one; injuries at different parts like joints, peripheral nerve, shoulder, forearm and wrist, hand, hip, knee, leg, ankle, and foot; fractures in children, pelvic fractures, and shaft of femur fractures; and also deformities and their management are discussed.
- Twenty-second and twenty-fourth chapters discuss infections related to bones, joints, and hands.
- Chapter twenty-three provides information on tuberculosis of bones, and joints.
- Different diseases, disorders, and deformities that are caused in the musculoskeletal system are discussed in chapters from twenty five-twenty nine, thirty one-thirty nine. Approach to a patient with back pain is discussed in chapter thirty.
- From chapter forty to forty-two, different amputations, prosthetics, orthotics, and surgeries like arthroscopic surgery, joint replacement surgery (this includes hemiarthroplasty, total joint replacement, partial knee replacement, total shoulder replacement, and total elbow replacement) are discussed.
Download here:Essential Orthopaedics Including Clinical Methods 5th Edition PDF