How to remove a password windows 7 an overview
How to remove a password windows 7:Whether yours or a stolen computer, this method works. we all know about how simple it is to forget a password. if you have not forgotten a password before lucky are you but today just forget it deliberately so that you can make money by removing other people’s passwords. There are so many reasons we forget passwords ,having different passwords on different devices is among the most common reasons. you may ask how can that be possible? very possibe and i mean not formatting your windows 7 computer just to remove a password after failing to to login. My procedure will enable you to remove a password without losing your data.
Basic knowledge you need
1.Know different system files of a computer.
This will enable you to locate the file and modifies it following its directory.
2. Renaming system files of a computer.
Like naming other personal files , you do not need to change the extension anyhow unless you really know what you are doing.
Steps to follow here;
- charge your laptop to not less than 80%, or plug it on power if you are dealing with a desktop computer.
- press a power button and wait for the windows logo to appear on the screen. Just when the windows logo appears press the power and hold the power button again to make it switch off. by doing this you are creating confusion to the system so that it should take you to a diagnostic feature.
- Again press the power button to turn it on. Here you will see the screen taking you to a “Launch startup repair” press enter to select the action. On the startup repair window there will be two options Restore and Cancel, choose cancel. the computer will do some repair attempt just wait for it to finish. still on the startup repair window it will bring two options a gain different from the previous two. choose a drop down button with a label “View problem details”
- Next after clicking on “View problem details” there will be a link down there and click on it. then it will take you to a note pad. on the note pad click “file” tab then click on “open” it will take you to ” computer”,” system”, and “libraries” file directories. choose computer<<local disk D<windows<system32< da-Dk here after clicking on da-Dk go down and next to “file of Type” click on the drop down menu and choose “All files” now on the da-Dk click it and find “utilman.exe” and rename it to “utilman.bak”
- The next step is to find the “cmd.exe” file and rename it to “utilman”
- Close all the programmes and restart your pc.
- after the pc has restarted go to the lower left corner of your pc and click on the access symbol.
- the command prompt window will come, and here all the removing of password will be done.
- In the command prompt put the following. “net user john (john is your user name on the screen) *” then press enter, again press enter 2 times meaning blank passwords.
- Bravo!!!! you have removed the password.
- Then log into your computer without password.( click the arrow pointing to right direction next to a password field)
- Next you are in your computer , you can create a password that you will not forget.
As simple ass that you do not need to take your computer a tech. it is a 30 minutes job if your computer is faster.However,if the method seems to be difficult please do not try otherwise changing system files anyhow will need you to pay a lot of money for a Tech to repair your pc. So make sure you understand the process nicely before you feel courage to start.